|after 28 days some kaletra pills remaianing
Feb 18, 2011
This is my 28th day on PEP and I jave missed 5 pills of Kaletra in week 1 out of 28 pills but did not miss Truvada. Do I need to take these 5 or 4 pills on 29th day or just leave them.
| Response from Dr. McGowan
Since you have completed the 28 days there is no need to take the few left overs. The key time is at the onset of treatment and completeing 28 days. There is no harm in finishing off the kaletra tabs but would not expect much added benefit.
Good luck on your follow-up tests.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Swollen Lymph Nodes After Oral Sex Form Sex Worker What Are The Chances Of HIV
- Vaginal Discharge After Touching Penis Worried I Have HIV
- White Bumps On Penis After Giving Oral Sex What Are The Chances Of HIV
- Condom Causing Penis Irritation
- Is Scabies A Sexually Transmitted Disease?
- 12 Week Test And Protected Sex
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.