Feb 18, 2011
Hi Dr. if the hiv infected person vomit up on my face. and this vomit enters on my eyes and mouth what will be the chances of HIV infection?
Response from Dr. McGowan
This question has come up on the Body before.
The answer is: vomitus is not considered an HIV risk, unless it contains visible blood.
There you go.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Is Itchy Skin A Sign Of Acute HIV Infection?
- Probability Of Getting AIDS From Sex With A Prostitute
- Blowjob From A Prostitute Scared To Death
- Coated Tongue After Open Mouth Kissing Worried I Have HIV
- Ear Infection After Oral Sex With No Protection Does It Mean I Have HIV
- Itchy Red Spots After Kissing Stripper Sign Of HIV AIDS
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.