The Body: The Complete HIV/AIDS Resource
Follow Us Follow Us on Facebook Follow Us on Twitter 
Professionals >> Visit The Body PROThe Body en Espanol
Ask the Experts About

Choosing Your MedsChoosing Your Meds
Rollover images to visit our other forums!
  • Email Email
  • Glossary Glossary

Need an experienced HIV physician
Feb 16, 2011


I live in Denver and was just diagnosed positive at 15 weeks. Can you recommend a good physician who has experience with a lot of HIV cases? Thank you.

Response from Dr. Young

Hello and thanks for your post.

Sorry to hear of your recent diagnosis. You should know that there are several high quality HIV care centers in Denver. These include Denver Health and Hospitals, the University of Colorado, The Children's Hospital and of course, our programs at Rocky Mountain CARES.

You'd be welcome to place a call to our group at 303 393-8050 if we can be of any assistance.

Be well, BY

My husband is hiv positive am negative and pregnant
Atripla schedule and travel and live in SA

  • Email Email
  • Glossary Glossary



This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.

Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.

Review our complete terms of use and copyright notice.

Powered by ExpertViewpoint