|precaution and lab. test preopeatiive for HIV for cataract
Feb 12, 2011
lab. test for HIV patient for cataract surgery
| Response from Dr. Young
Hi and thanks for your post.
In every case, I recommend that my HIV+ patients disclose their status, immune health and medications to their consulting doctors and surgeons.
Be well, BY
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Is Dry Cough An Ars Symptom?
- Is Vomiting An Early Sign Of HIV?
- Dizziness After Oral Sex Worried I Have HIV
- Itchy Rash After Unprotected Sex Without Ejaculation Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Itchy Testicles After Anal Fingering Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Penis Discharge After Oral Sex Hooker What Are The Chances Of HIV
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.