absorption of meds
Feb 11, 2011
Response from Dr. Young
Hi and thanks for your post.
Since it was 3 hours from the doses of your medications, I don't think that the diarrhea will have any significant effect on the absorption of your medications. In any event, even a single suboptimal dose shouldn't affect the overall potency of your meds.
Hope you're feeling better, BY
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Probability Of Getting HIV From Anal Sex Top
- Is Dry Cough An Acute Symptom Of AIDS?
- Diarrhea After Mutual Masturbation Worried I Have HIV
- Groin Pain After Vaginal Sex Without Condom Does It Mean I Have HIV
- Itchy Skin After Touching A Bloody Scab Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Does Gonorrhea Cause Cervical Cancer?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.