Feb 2, 2011
I am looking for an HIV Specialist in Port Elizabeth. My current doctor doesnt seem to know enough about treating it.
Response from Dr. Young
Hello and thanks for your post from RSA,
I don't have any personal connections in Port Elizabeth, but would encourage you to contact your local AIDS Service Organization (sometimes ASOfinder.com can be of help).
Do any of our readers have a recommendation?
Be well, BY
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Blowjob From A Prostitute Should I Get Tested
- Diarrhea After Insertive Anal Sex With Condom Does It Mean I Have HIV
- Dizziness After Receiving Oral Sex Worried I Have HIV
- Dry Cough After Kissing Cut On Lip Worried I Have HIV
- Itchy Rash After Getting Fingered Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Loose Stool After Breast Sucking Sign Of HIV AIDS
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.