Feb 2, 2011
I am looking for an HIV Specialist in Port Elizabeth. My current doctor doesnt seem to know enough about treating it.
Response from Dr. Young
Hello and thanks for your post from RSA,
I don't have any personal connections in Port Elizabeth, but would encourage you to contact your local AIDS Service Organization (sometimes ASOfinder.com can be of help).
Do any of our readers have a recommendation?
Be well, BY
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Can Hiv Symptoms Show Up Within A Week?
- If You Have Hiv But You Are Undetectable Can You Still Give Someone Hiv While Having Sex?
- Supplements To Fight Cytomegalovirus
- What Percentage Of People With Hpv Get Genital Warts?
- What Organism Causes Genital Warts?
- Can A Uti Cause A False Positive On Chlamydia Tests?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.