HIV \ AIDS
Jan 31, 2011
does kiss leads to HIV OR AIDS
Response from Dr. McGowan
Thanks for your question.
Kissing would be a very low risk way of acquiring HIV, as long as it doesn't go further than that.
There have been rare cases of HIV transmission associated with kissing. This is usually when one or both partners have bad gum disease (gingivitis) or other sores in the mouth. Deep (French) kissing would be the most risky in this circumstance.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Itchy Skin After Anal Sex Condom Broke Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Jock Itch After Vaginal Sex With Condom What Are The Chances Of HIV
- Sore Throat After Oral Sex With No Protection Does It Mean I Have HIV
- 6 Months Hiv Test Was Nonreactive After Unprotected Oral Sex
- Can HIV Be Transmitted Through Skin Cells?
- Can I Get Hiv From My Cat?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.