NB!! PEP Prescription incorrect

The Dr gave me pills and said that I should drink one a day and after doing my research I found that I am actually suppose to drink 2 pills a day. I Began my treatment on friday and have skipped atleast 5 days of the second pill. Is that crucial even thou from today I will be taking 2.I am uncuircimsised and the condom broke whilst I was doing it with a prostitute. It lasted about 3 minutes and I realised i came in her.kindly advise am i at high risk because I missed the second pill.I'm thinking of taking 3 pills a day for atleast 5 days to cover up on those missed days.

Hello and thanks for your post.

It's not clear from your note what PEP treatment you're taking, but while it's unfortunate that you only took 1/2 of the recommended doses over the first 5 days, you shouldn't try to make up the difference now.

I'd just take the 2 pills daily from here forward. Taking more risks increasing side effects without necessarily improving the effectiveness.

Best of luck, BY

Why on Earth are Atripla and Isentress Tabs the Same Color?
can i stop 1 arv