|about hive spreadig
Jan 20, 2011
hiv patient blood is mixing with sweet like a jamoon or other if we eat that sweet hiv is spread to us or not
| Response from Dr. Young
If I understand your question, jamoon (or gulab jamoon) is a delicious sweet dish prepared in South Asia.
I think that it would be a decidedly bad idea to mix blood, especially HIV-infected blood, with the jamoon. The risks of transmission from ingesting food prepared (and presumably cooked) with HIV-infected blood isn't known, it may not be high, since heat can inactivate HIV.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Chances Of Catching HIV From Unprotected Anal Sex Without Ejaculation
- Chances Of Getting AIDS From Oral Sex Hooker
- Do People Catch AIDS From Vaginal Secretions?
- Do People Get AIDS From Fisting?
- Do People Get AIDS From Receptive Anal Sex?
- Ear Piercing How Long Does It Take To Test Positive For HIV
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.