the role of time in adherence

Hi doctor, Thanks for all your information which helps us day by day fighting against this disease. My question is about how flexible I can be with the taking of medication. I'm always taking truvada at 7 30am and efavirenz 10 30pm, I go to university at 8 (that's why I chose to take truvada at 7 30) but this semester one day I have class at 7 am and the other days continue the same, my question is if it would be a problem to take this day my medication at 6 30 am and the other continue doing it at 7 30 to avoid getting up at 6 30 the days I go at 8, how flexible can I be with the time, Can this hour per week affect me in some way? thank you very much, I would really appreciate your answer. Thanks for your time

Hello and thank you for your post.

The few hours of difference in your dosing will have no impact on the effectiveness of your medications. Just make sure that you strive to take your medicines each and every day.

I hope this helps, have a happy and healthy new year.

BY

holistic medication
Aspen Lamzid and Efavirenz