Jan 3, 2011
Response from Dr. Young
Hello and thank you for your post.
Assuming that your diet isn't extreme, it isn't mandatory at all that you take a multivitamin.
We do try to address optimal diet; one that includes fiber, fruit, vegetables and adequate dietary calcium and vitamin D.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Hiv Heterosexual Support Groups
- When You Get The Shingles Vaccine Can You Still Get An Outbreak?
- What Does Herpes On The Vagina Look Like?
- What Are The Chances Of Getting Herpes Or Warts From A Safe Exposure With A Prostitute?
- Could Very Small Bumps Be Genital Warts
- Is Uti Medication The Same As Gonorrhea?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.