Dec 31, 2010
I forgot my medication (efa+3tc+tenofovir) in the car, under the sun. I think the medication was there for 3 hours at 40 degrees celsius. Is my medication still ok to use ?
| Response from Dr. McGowan
According to the package insert, Atripla should be stored at 25 C (77 F)with excursions permitted to 1530 C (5986 F) so theoretically the temperature you cite in your question may be an issue. I would discuss this with your doctor or pharmacist to see if you can obtain an early refill or replacement. Thanks Joe
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Painful Urination After Handjob Worried I Have HIV
- Rectal Bleeding After Licking Vagina Worried I Have HIV
- White Bumps On Penis After Hole In Condom Worried I Have HIV
- After Treatment For Trichomoniasis How Should You Wait To Have Sex
- Can Mucous Is Anus Be An Std?
- Can You Use Triple Antibiotic Ointment On Genital Warts?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.