Dec 31, 2010
which cholesterol medication is best with atripla, tri. 205 top 150 bottom 36
Response from Dr. McGowan
Thank you for your question. First, was this measurement obtained fasting? If not you should obtain a fasting lipid level. Assuming yours was a fasting measurement, I would suggest diet modification especially since your measured level of triglycerides is not that high. I would also ensure that you are addressing any other cardiovascular risk factors such as smoking cessation. Thanks Joe
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Flu Symptoms After Receiving Oral Sex Worried I Have HIV
- Sore Throat After Oral Sex With No Protection Does It Mean I Have HIV
- Can I Get Genital Herpes If I Used A Condom?
- Does Gonorrhea Cause Cervical Cancer?
- Burning Sensation Of Legs And Knees
- Can An Hiv-positive Person Attend Nursing School?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.