Dec 28, 2010
Hi Dr. once day my friend perform musterbation by his hand. after that i drink a glass of water from his hand. if his finger put in to the water and some semen or sperm enters in to the water can you tell me what will be chances of hiv Transmission.
Response from Dr. McGowan
This would not be a risky situation. It would be much much less risky than oral sex in which ejaculation occurs directly in the mouth. Is your friend HIV-positive? If his status is not known the risk would be even less.
Next time ask him to wash his hands after taking care of his business.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Do People Catch AIDS From Blowjob From A Prostitute?
- Burning Penis After Licking Genital Worried I Have HIV
- Flu Symptoms After Insertive Oral Sex Worried I Have HIV
- Pain In Penis After Foreplay Does It Mean I Have HIV
- Tiredness After Getting Fingered Worried I Have HIV
- Vomiting After Unprotected Oral Sex Without Ejaculation Worried I Have HIV
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.