Dec 26, 2010
I start medication 6 weeks ago and i take 1 truvada and 2 viramune at 10:00 daily. Today i wake up a bit later and i take the medication at 11:25. Let me know if there are any problem about that and if i have to contact my Doctor. In this case i will keep taking the medication at 10:00 or 11:25 daily? Thank you Best regards Manuel.
Response from Dr. Young
Hello Manuel and thanks for your post.
The timing of your once-daily medications isn't so critical that a difference between 1000 and 1125 will make any difference. Just continue to take your medications, once-daily, and as your current dosing indicates, in the morning.
Be well in the new year, BY
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Pain In Urethra After Sex With Sex Worker Worried I Have
- Painful Urination After Insertive Anal Sex Without Condom Does It Mean I Have HIV
- Can Chlamydia Cause Genital Warts?
- Can Men Get Genital Warts Around Their Anus?
- How Long Do You Have To Wait To Have Sex After Using Premarin Vaginal Cream?
- If A Man Pulls Out Before He Comes Can I Still Get A Std?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.