about colities

Thanks you very much Respected Dr. I read you mail and really i feel nice. Yes my CD+4 down 565 to 385. Now i feel nice . Can you advised me i taken only Virady and some Dr. told Virady taken with Bictrim DS. It's best salution . Or any best medices for me because i know i do wrong and i want to leave long life for my son. Again thanks Dr. you have reply me and get me time. many thanks

Response from Dr. McGowan

Viraday is generic Atripla (tenofovir, emtricitabine and efavirenz) which is generally quite effective for HIV. Be sure to have your blood monitored to ensure that you have a complete response (fully suppressed viral load and improving CD4 count). Some people do acquire or develop drug resistant virus. The best way to avoid this is to take your meds every day and try not to miss a dose. That way the virus wil be "knocked out" 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.

Best to you,

Joe

Stop takeing hiv meds!
am i a viremic controller?