is there any benefits

I felt really sick after a few days of the peep treatment kaletra + truvada. Is there any benefits of taking it only for a week instead of the 28 prescribed days or is the same as nothing?

Response from Dr. McGowan

It would be best to complete the 28 days since it takes some time for the virus to grow. Stopping too soon (assuming you are infected which is usually not the case) may just delay the virus growth and not block it. If you are having side effects speak with your doctor, other, more tolerable regimens may be possible or you may be able to get something to lessen the side effects so you can get through the next 3 weeks.

Joe

Should I start HAART?
Anal warts in HIV