|is there any benefits
Nov 29, 2010
| Response from Dr. McGowan
It would be best to complete the 28 days since it takes some time for the virus to grow. Stopping too soon (assuming you are infected which is usually not the case) may just delay the virus growth and not block it. If you are having side effects speak with your doctor, other, more tolerable regimens may be possible or you may be able to get something to lessen the side effects so you can get through the next 3 weeks.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Bronchitis After Sucking Penis Worried I Have HIV
- Dizziness After Swallowing Cum Worried I Have HIV
- Jock Itch After Vaginal Sex With Condom What Are The Chances Of HIV
- Vaginal Discharge After Unprotected Anal Sex Without Ejaculation Does It Mean I Have HIV
- Human Immunodeficiency Virus Causing Joint Pain
- Can I Get Hepatitis C From A Bite Wound?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.