is there any benefits
Nov 29, 2010
Response from Dr. McGowan
It would be best to complete the 28 days since it takes some time for the virus to grow. Stopping too soon (assuming you are infected which is usually not the case) may just delay the virus growth and not block it. If you are having side effects speak with your doctor, other, more tolerable regimens may be possible or you may be able to get something to lessen the side effects so you can get through the next 3 weeks.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Is Tingling In Fingers An Acute Symptom Of HIV?
- Sore On Mouth During Seroconversion
- Enlarged Lymph Nodes After Giving Oral Worried I Have HIV
- Flu Symptoms After Vaginal Sex Without Condom Does It Mean I Have HIV
- Itchy Scrotum After Getting Scratched Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Rectal Bleeding After Anal Sex Without Condom Does It Mean I Have HIV
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.