How to take Arv and Vitamin?
Nov 28, 2010
I am on Arv (Aluvia and Truvada and Beta Vita (multivitamin), Can i take the beta vita at the same time i am taking Aluvia and Truvada?
Response from Dr. Young
Hello and thanks for your post.
It should be fine to take all of your HIV medications and your multivitamin at the same time.
Be well, BY
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- If You Are Hiv Positive Are You Able To Get Disability Benefits?
- Is Listerine Helpful For Treating Thrush?
- Under What Conditions Is There Potentially A Risk Of Hiv Transmission By Urine
- Can I Have Unprotected Sex With Someone Who Is Hiv Positive And Not Get Infected?
- Red Burning Tingling Bottom Feet Neuropathy
- Regular Blood Testing Picks Up Some Abnormalities Caused By Hiv
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.