pulmonia vs pneumonia
Nov 22, 2010
how do pulmonia differ to pneumonia?
Response from Dr. Young
I think that you're referring to the same entity-- the correct spelling is "pneumonia" and refers to inflammation of the lungs, usually caused by infections, but also can be caused chemical or physical injury (such as burns or trauma).
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Is Pain In Penis A Sign Of Acute HIV Infection?
- Is Sore On Mouth A Symptom Of Ars?
- Tingling In Feet Worried It Could Be Ars
- Black Spots After Vaginal Sex Without Condom Does It Mean I Have HIV
- Dizziness After Getting A Tattoo Worried I Have HIV
- Fever After Licking Anus Worried I Have HIV
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.