|pulmonia vs pneumonia
Nov 22, 2010
how do pulmonia differ to pneumonia?
| Response from Dr. Young
I think that you're referring to the same entity-- the correct spelling is "pneumonia" and refers to inflammation of the lungs, usually caused by infections, but also can be caused chemical or physical injury (such as burns or trauma).
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Itchy Red Spots After Sensual Massage Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Itchy Red Spots After Unprotected Anal Sex Without Ejaculation What Are The Chances Of HIV
- Swollen Glands After Licking Vagina Worried I Have HIV
- Can You Get Herpes If You Use A Condom?
- Hep B Vaccine Nonconverter
- Is It Possible To Have Sores On You Private Part Without It Being An Std?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.