|pulmonia vs pneumonia
Nov 22, 2010
how do pulmonia differ to pneumonia?
| Response from Dr. Young
I think that you're referring to the same entity-- the correct spelling is "pneumonia" and refers to inflammation of the lungs, usually caused by infections, but also can be caused chemical or physical injury (such as burns or trauma).
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Can You Be A Registered Nurse If You Are Hiv Positive?
- Hepatitis C Feet Pain Swelling
- Will My Body Carry The Hpv Virus Forever?
- What Percentage Of People With Hpv Get Genital Warts?
- What Is The Meaning Of Chlamydia Igm And Igg?
- Risk Using No Condom When One Partner Has Herpes But Not On An Outbreak
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.