pulmonia vs pneumonia
Nov 22, 2010
how do pulmonia differ to pneumonia?
Response from Dr. Young
I think that you're referring to the same entity-- the correct spelling is "pneumonia" and refers to inflammation of the lungs, usually caused by infections, but also can be caused chemical or physical injury (such as burns or trauma).
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Can You Catch HIV From Blowjob From A Prostitute?
- Sore On Mouth After French Kissing Worried I Have HIV
- Can You Get Thrush From Salt Water?
- Does Doxycycline Cure Chlamydia In One Day?
- How Long Does It Normally Take For Your Pap Smear Test Results Come Back?
- Severe Chest Pain And Vaginal Bleeding
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.