Nov 13, 2010
What are two "Marker" illnesses for aids
| Response from Dr. Young
Hello and thanks for your post.
While there are multiple classification systems for AIDS, the most widely used here in the US (and elsewhere) is the CDC classification system. You can find a full listing of the indicator illnesses and conditions there.
Be well, BY
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Oral Ulcers After Open Mouth Kissing Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Pain In Penis After Anal Sex What Are The Chances Of HIV
- Pain In Penis After Foreplay Does It Mean I Have HIV
- Sore Testicles After Getting A Tattoo Worried I Have HIV
- White Bumps On Penis After Vaginal Sex Worried I Have HIV
- How Much Does It Cost To Get Tested For Stds?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.