Nov 13, 2010
What are two "Marker" illnesses for aids
Response from Dr. Young
Hello and thanks for your post.
While there are multiple classification systems for AIDS, the most widely used here in the US (and elsewhere) is the CDC classification system. You can find a full listing of the indicator illnesses and conditions there.
Be well, BY
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Probability Of Getting HIV From Anal Sex Top
- Probability Of Getting HIV From Swallowing Cum
- Is Hair Loss An Acute Symptom Of AIDS?
- Black Spots After Vaginal Sex Without Condom Does It Mean I Have HIV
- Red Eyes After Oral Sex On A Woman What Are The Chances Of HIV
- How Long Before Symptoms Of Std Show Up?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.