Switch from Trevata/sustiva to atripla
Nov 13, 2010
What would be the possible negative impacts on the treatment from making that switch?
Response from Dr. Young
Hello and thanks for your post.
Be well, BY
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- What Are The Ways Can You Get Chlamydia?
- What Makes Shingles Flare Up?
- What Is The Life Span Of A Person Infected With Herpes?
- What Are Long Term Effects For Genital Herpes?
- What Antibiotics Treat Bacterial Vaginosis?
- The Risk Of Catching Gonorrhea From A Single Act Of Sexual Intercourse
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.