Stripper risk

Hello doctor

I need to ask this question i went to a strip club i was completely clothes i had shorts and boxers on the stripper gave me a naked dance i was fully clothes i got an erection she sat on my lap and i had an erection and spunked my boxers can you please tell me the risk of an std? anyway 3-4 weeks later I could not pee doctor gave me antibiotics and i can pee now my pee is yellow sometimes white i also went egypt and moskito byte me i developed red thing but when i came back i had developed a few red spots with white zit over my body not too many can you tell me what this is please?

Response from Dr. McGowan

The risk of an STD without any unclothed contact is nil. The urinary tract infection was unrelated to the episode you describe. I would not be able to speculate on the rash since I cannot see it. You should have your doctor take a look at it.

Best, Joe

Follow-up To Atripla Resistance
SHOULD I STOP TAKING PEP, HELP ME SCARED STUDENT