why would i get kaletra and prezista (?) for exposure only?
Nov 6, 2010
is it normal to receive a regimen of kaletra (2 tabs 2 times a day) along with what i think is prezista (big orange pill) just to reduce my chances of contracting hiv after exposure? how long would you thnk is normal for sucha regimen?
Response from Dr. Young
Hello and thank you for your post.
One could consider simplifying your regimen to only the 4 daily Kaletra tablets; all PEP regimens should be taken for 4 weeks (or 1 month). You should be sure to get follow up HIV testing too.
Be well, BY
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Chances Of Catching HIV From Blowjob From A Prostitute
- Hair Loss After Sucking Penis Worried I Have HIV
- Itchy Balls After Mutual Masturbation Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Muscle Ache After Masturbation Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Sore Testicles After Lap Dance Worried I Have HIV
- White Discharge After Licking Rectum Worried I Have HIV
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.