Ozonated Olive Oil

I just ordered 2 bottles of Ozonated Olive Oil ("OOO"). At the moment, I am doing Hydrogen Peroxide Therapy to treat my HIV. I am not on any drugs at the moment, as I have been recently infected and my CD4s are still high (598) and Viral Load is 50.000 as of July 2010. I have been researching many Alternative Ways of treating HIV and have come across Ozone Therapy several times and am even in correspondance with an Expert on this treatment in Cuba. Ozone can apperently kill viruses, bacteria, etc..on contact, as well as destroy infected cell membranes in various ways. And as OOO is 95% as good as real Ozone Gas, I plan to use it for that as a Rectal suppository. Sounds funny, but it seems the Rectum is considered "The Third Lung" and will absorb all the Ozone from the OOO. Apparently, it is also best to do this after an enema or bowel movement - which I will also do 3 times/week after a Hydrogen peroxide shower. Am also taking Brazil Nuts for Selenium and Vitamine D, Grape Seed and Curcuma anti-oxidants. Let's hope the OOO will be an added benefit to killing this anaerobic HIV virus!

Good luck to everyone in their treatments!

I'm not sure if there's a question in your post, but rectal ozone is a scam that was popular during the desperate pre-HAART days. Ozonated olive oil is just another gift wrapped version.

Read Dr. Frascino's post on this topic.

We do agree on one thing though, good luck and good health to all.

BY

Exhausted Cobra....What can I do for Meds?
where to get meds