|missed day 2 of Truvada
Oct 21, 2010
Thanks Dr. Young. I asked the question regarding the Truvada/Combivir pep. This was prescribed to me in the ER. When I went to fill the prescription the pharmacist asked why I was also taking the Combivir saying the Truvada was sufficient. What should I do?
| Response from Dr. Young
Hello and thanks for the follow up.
Good luck, BY
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Does Hiv Cause Monocytes To Be High?
- How Low Can Cd4 Cells Be Before You Get Sick?
- How Long Can You Live With Hiv With Treatment?
- Undetectable Viral Load An Transmitting Hiv
- When A Person Is Incarcerated Do They Get Tested For Hiv And Std?
- Are Tingling Numbness Neck And Herpes Zoster Symptoms Of Hiv?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.