is nexium safe to take while taking chantix
Oct 20, 2010
is nexium safe to take with chantix. And is chantix safe to take with celexa
Response from Dr. Young
Hello and thanks for your post.
To my knowledge, there are no significant drug-drug interactions between the medications that you've listed.
FWIW, I suggest using any one of a number of online programs to check drug interactions, like this one from drugs.com.
Be well, BY
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Black Spots After Anal Sex Without Condom Does It Mean I Have HIV
- Oral Ulcers After Rimming Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Runny Nose After Oral Sex With No Protection Does It Mean I Have HIV
- Does Amoxicillin Cure Stds?
- How Do I Cure Painful Spots On My Penis?
- Over The Counter Products That Test For Vaginal Infections
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.