|Could my negative test be wrong?
Oct 14, 2010
My questions is, could my test with negative result be wrong if in the middle of the 3 month window I had treatment for salmonellosis with a dosis of tylex too?
| Response from Dr. Young
Neither treatment for Salmonella nor the use of Tylox has any effect on the sensitivity of HIV testing.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Can Hiv Test Be Wrong At 4 Months?
- How Long Do You Have To Wait Until You Can Get Tested For An Std?
- If You Keep Getting Vaginal Infections In Your Vagina, Do That Mean You Have HIV?
- Syphilis Treatment Before Penicillin
- Condom No Ejaculation Hiv Risk
- Cut On Finger While Fingering Hiv Risk
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.