Could my negative test be wrong?
Oct 14, 2010
My questions is, could my test with negative result be wrong if in the middle of the 3 month window I had treatment for salmonellosis with a dosis of tylex too?
Response from Dr. Young
Neither treatment for Salmonella nor the use of Tylox has any effect on the sensitivity of HIV testing.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Is Stinging Pain A Sign Of HIV?
- Sex With A Prostitute And Possible HIV Exposure
- Can You Contract HIV From Blowjob From A Prostitute?
- Fever After Rubbing Penis Worried I Have HIV
- Painful Red Spots After Vaginal Sex Without Condom Does It Mean I Have HIV
- Sore Throat After Sex With Stripper Worried I Have HIV
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.