cd4 after 3.5 months

in 14/6/2010 my cd4 was 258.6 ( 14.29%)then i began meds with truvada+ efavirenz in 25/6/2010.today 7/10/2010 my cd4 is 464.13 (24.3 %). is that good? how and when my cd4 will increse more? thank u.

Hello and thank you for your post.

I would appear that you've had an excellent initial response to your first-line HIV treatment. Your CD4 has increased about 200 cells or 10% points; rises that we'd be happy to see in 1 year, never mind 4 months.

We usually expect CD4 cells to continue to gradually rise for many years, yours are already nearly in the normal range.

I hope this helps, BY

Truvada (tenofovir) And Kidneys
hepatitis c and hiv