HIV meds and cocaine safe??
Oct 2, 2010
Response from Dr. Young
Hello JB and thanks for your post.
There are no significant drug-drug interactions between HIV medications and cocaine. A harm reduction strategy would facilitate a trusting relationship between doctor and patient on this topic--minimally to monitor adherence to the HIV medications. TheBody.com posted a nice (if somewhat dated) review on HIV drug interactions.
Hope this helps, BY
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Is Chest Cold A Symptom Of HIV?
- Sex With A Prostitute How Long Does It Take To Test Positive For AIDS
- Itchy Skin After Blowjob Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Itchy Testicles After Touching Open Wound Sign Of HIV AIDS
- What Does Smelly Watery Vaginal Discharge Mean?
- ARS Symptoms One At A Time Or All Together
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.