Sep 29, 2010
hi if I be hiv possitive it is possible to my wife bring child with out hiv possitve she in not possitvie as well
Response from Dr. Young
Hello and thanks for your post.
Yes, it is entirely possible to have a healthy (HIV-) baby if you're HIV positive. So long as HIV is not transmitted to your wife, there's no way that the baby will become HIV-infected.
Be well, BY
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Bronchitis After Sucking Penis Worried I Have HIV
- Dizziness After Anal Sex Without Condom Does It Mean I Have HIV
- Sinus Infection After Vaginal Sex Without Condom Does It Mean I Have HIV
- Can You Get Genital Herpes From A Cold Sore?
- How Long Does It Take To Get Genital Warts?
- What Age Group Is More Likely To Have Or Catch Genital Herpes?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.