|unprotected sex with a woman of unknown status
Sep 29, 2010
on Thursday I had unprotected sex with a woman of unknown status and on Saturday I got Aspen Lamzid pills, which where prescribed to me to take 1 twice a day for five days. is this prescribtion right
| Response from Dr. Young
Yes, the dose of your post-exposure medication (Lamzid, we call it Combivir here) is correct. However, the usual duration for any PEP regimen is 28 days (or 1 month).
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Brief Insertive With Unknown Status
- Protected Sex With Unknown Status
- Bloody Nose After Anal Sex With Condom Does It Mean I Have HIV
- Diarrhea After Touching Open Wound Worried I Have HIV
- Enlarged Lymph Nodes After Touching Vomit Worried I Have HIV
- Herpes After Receptive Anal Sex Without Condom Does It Mean I Have HIV
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.