Sep 26, 2010
last month i had sex with prostitute during her menses period ,while doing fingering some blood comnes on my hand and by same hand i wore the condom due to which some blood get on my tip of penis but due to fear of hiv i didn"t insert my penis so it can led hiv?after 35 days exposure i got hiv test which is negative
sir last tym u had ans me the mucuous membrane is vulnerable i dony get u pls ans sir
| Response from Dr. McGowan
The tip of the penis is a mucous membrane and is potentially a site bu which HIV can gain entry. For this reason, to be sure, you should get retested 3 and 6 months after possible exposure.
Thank you for your question.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- HIV Risk Sex With A Prostitute
- Achy Balls After Condom Inside Out Worried I Have HIV
- Blood In Urine After Anal Sex Worried I Have HIV
- Cold Feet After Unprotected Anal Sex Without Ejaculation Does It Mean I Have HIV
- Dizziness After Topping Without Condom Does It Mean I Have HIV
- Dry Cough After Rubbing Vagina Worried I Have HIV
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.