The Body: The Complete HIV/AIDS Resource
Follow Us Follow Us on Facebook Follow Us on Twitter Download Our App 
Professionals >> Visit The Body PROThe Body en Espanol
Ask the Experts About

Choosing Your MedsChoosing Your Meds
Rollover images to visit our other forums!
  • Email Email
  • Glossary Glossary

Kindly help me
Sep 15, 2010

Hello, my age is just 26 i had a sex with a stranger in 2003. there was intercourse alos. the penis has been in contact with vaginal fluid during the entire act. also her eyes use to glow and there was fresh wound on which she sprayed blood. what infection can be contracted in all the above 3 cases. i have the following symptoms since 2003 till date and there is no relief Redness and itching intermittent intermitent red spots all over the body BP 200/ 100 with medication tired ness and weakness dry mouth waters eyes 42 Specilist doc have been cousulted in allopathy, homeopathy, ayurveds. but there is no improvement Other details No Dandruff as all doctors have checked and Avoiding pollution and going out in Sun.

Test done Test name Date Result HIV 1 2 Elisa 2004 Negative Hep B 2004 Negative Hep C 2004 Negative Herpes 1 2005 Negative Herpes 2 2005 Negative VDRL 2007 Negative Diabetes 2004 In range T3 T4 TSH 2004 In range CBC 2006 AND 2007 In range Lipid profile 2004 In range Liver Function Test 2004 In range 2007

what further testing needs to be done to find out the disease.

Response from Dr. McGowan

I am sorry you are doing so poorly. The tests indicate that HIV is not the cause of your symptoms. It is not possible for me to diagnose you through the internet. You should find a good internist or GP that you trust, perhaps someone recommended by a friend or family member and let he/she examine you and help figure out what you need. Specialists like to order lot's of tests...what you need is a good thinking primary care physician to sort through everything with you.

Good luck, Joe


  • Email Email
  • Glossary Glossary



This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.

Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.

Review our complete terms of use and copyright notice.

Powered by ExpertViewpoint