|a toilet paper with blood can I get Hiv
Sep 15, 2010
Hi I went t Wal-mart bathroom and I put 3 toilet covers went to the Bathroom and then I saw a toilet paper with blood can I get Hiv I did not touch it Toilet paper was in the toilet I might have pee on it.
Response from Dr. McGowan
No there is no risk of contracting HIV from this circumstance. You had no contact.
FOLLOW UP HIV SPREAD FROM FOOD PREPARED BY HIV+ person
UGH PEP AGAIN! AFTER MY CLINICAL STUDY?
- Is Dry Cough A Symptom Of Acute HIV Infection?
- Anal Warts After Mutual Masturbation Worried I Have HIV
- Diarrhea After Unprotected Vaginal Sex Worried I Have HIV
- Sinus Infection After Vaginal Sex Without Condom Does It Mean I Have HIV
- Doxycycline Treat Vaginal Infections?
- How Long Does The Hepatitis A Vaccine Work?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.