Sep 11, 2010
i took the vaccine td, mmr,varicela.then the same day later on took the hiv test was nefative how reliable is?
| Response from Dr. Young
Tetanus vaccination (especially when taken on the same day) has no effect on the accuracy of HIV antibody tests.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Mumps And Hiv
- Dry Mouth After Performing Oral Sex Worried I Have HIV
- Sinus Infection After Unprotected Oral Sex Without Ejaculation Worried I Have HIV
- Swollen Lymph Glands After Touching Vagina Worried I Have HIV
- Can You Get Hepatitis B From Raw Oysters?
- How Do I Get Rid Of Genital Warts In The Mouth?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.