Sep 3, 2010
i m suffering from sec. syphilis is there any chance to be infected by hiv......
| Response from Dr. Young
Hello and thanks for your post.
Just because you have syphilis infection doesn't mean (or rule out) that you have HIV infection. However, since both are sexually-transmitted infections, it would be customary to test you for HIV.
I hope this helps and wish you well, BY
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Purple Spots Could I Have AIDS
- Black Spots After Oral Sex Worried I Have HIV
- Burning Penis After Condom Broke Worried I Have HIV
- Burning Penis After Vaginal Sex Condom Broke Worried I Have HIV
- Dry Mouth After Swallowing Precum What Are The Chances Of HIV
- Flu Symptoms After Licking Vagina Worried I Have HIV
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.