Sep 2, 2010
Dear Dr I have recently started treatment(truvada&nevaripine) in July and missed one dose of nevaripine at night in August. Should I be worried coz I've been keeping myself about it.
Response from Dr. Young
Hello and thanks for your post.
If you've missed one dose in 2 months you have an estimated adherence of 59/60 or 98%-- far above the 95% target that most adherence experts target.
So, worry not.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- What Is Your Viral Load And Cd4 Count If Your Undetectable With Hiv?
- What Are Some High Risk Behaviors For Contracting Hiv?
- Diarrhea After Hiv Exposure
- What Does It Mean When People Get Thrush On Their Tongue?
- Can I Take Ambien With Atripla?
- How Long After Sex Can Hiv Or Aids Be Detected In A Blood Test?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.