Sep 2, 2010
Dear Dr I have recently started treatment(truvada&nevaripine) in July and missed one dose of nevaripine at night in August. Should I be worried coz I've been keeping myself about it.
Response from Dr. Young
Hello and thanks for your post.
If you've missed one dose in 2 months you have an estimated adherence of 59/60 or 98%-- far above the 95% target that most adherence experts target.
So, worry not.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Dizziness After Anal Sex Without Condom Does It Mean I Have HIV
- Jock Itch After Receiving Oral Sex Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Sore On Penis After Oral Sex Hooker What Are The Chances Of HIV
- Vaginal Discharge After Getting Fingered Worried I Have HIV
- Can You Get Trichomoniasis Without Have Sex?
- How Long Does It Take For The Results Of A Hepatitis B Test?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.