|Is My Dr. "With It/" Follow-up III
Aug 31, 2010
Just a single 300 mg Ziagen per day. Thanx.
| Response from Dr. McGowan
You should check that dose with your doc.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Can Someone Be Hiv Positive For Many Years And Not Know It?
- Where Does Bacterial Vaginosis Come From?
- When Will A Blood Test Show Herpes?
- What To Do If Antibiotics Not Helping Bacterial Vaginosis?
- What Can Prevent Recurrent Bacterial Vaginosis?
- What Are The Long And Short Term Problems With Genital Warts?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.