|Is My Dr. "With It/" Follow-up III
Aug 31, 2010
Just a single 300 mg Ziagen per day. Thanx.
Response from Dr. McGowan
You should check that dose with your doc.
What Really Happens if One Misses a Single/Multiple Dose?
- What Stage In Hiv Do Night Sweats Occur Early Or Late?
- Where Does Genital Herpes Enters Body?
- Where Does Hpv Enter The Body?
- What Is The Causative Agent Of Herpes?
- What Are Your Chances Of Getting Herpes If You Have Sex With Someone That Has It?
- Risk Of Transmitting Herpes Through Kissing
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.