|Is My Doctor "With It"? II-Followup
Aug 31, 2010
Thank you for responding so promptly! Yes, I was mistaken about the ziagen (abacavir) dosage ... it is 300 mg (one tablet) one time a day [not the 200 mg. I wrote] my vl wasn't "that" high .... about 23,000. Thank you again>
| Response from Dr. McGowan
Oh Oh one more clarification...the usual ziagen dose is 300 mg twice daily or 600 mg (2 tabs) once daily.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Can You Get Infected By Hiv Without Ejaculation?
- Hiv Test Results Time
- What Should You Do When The Condom Broke And The Person Is Hiv Postive?
- Can Hiv Be Passed Through Genetics?
- How Long Is It Before You Have Symptoms Of Thrush After Contracted?
- Hiv Infection Lymphocytes Long Term Counts
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.