Is My Doctor "With It"? II-Followup
Aug 31, 2010
Thank you for responding so promptly! Yes, I was mistaken about the ziagen (abacavir) dosage ... it is 300 mg (one tablet) one time a day [not the 200 mg. I wrote] my vl wasn't "that" high .... about 23,000. Thank you again>
Response from Dr. McGowan
Oh Oh one more clarification...the usual ziagen dose is 300 mg twice daily or 600 mg (2 tabs) once daily.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Hair Growth And Hiv
- Peripheral Neuropathy And Candidiasis
- Where On The Body Can Shingles Break Out?
- When They Do The Hiv Blood Test Do They Also Check For Herpes?
- What's The Difference Between Mouth Ulcers And Herpes Simplex 1?
- What Are The Odds Of Contracting Genital Herpes After Sleeping With Someone Who Has It But Not An Outbreak?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.