PEP Meds and Marijuana

Hello Dr.McGowan,

Thanks for responding to my previous question. I found this site very useful! As you know I'm on PEP Meds. I asked my Specialist if I can be on these meds and still smoke marijuana. She said its okay but I just want to be sure. She mention not to drink alcohol though and I havent since I started PEP. Is it true that I can be on PEP Meds and use marijuana? I've did some research that marijuana can ease an upset stomach from the meds. Its been useful for me =>. Thanks for reading again and hope to hear from you soon

Response from Dr. McGowan

Good luck on the PEP.

I agree, there is no problem with using PEP and marijuana together, especially if it helps with symptoms and side effects you may be experiencing.

Best, Joe

what is undetectable PVL
CD4 percentage