100% ADHERENT BUT VL 500 (UPDATE)
Aug 30, 2010
Got my repeat vl back and less than 20 copies. Very relieved! I didn't fit the explanations given (immunisation, flu, etc), but I have had an extremely stressful few months (bereavement), so that might have explained my first blip (on ARV for two years).
Response from Dr. McGowan
Great news about the VL. I am sorry to hear about your loss. I hope for the best for you.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Sore On Mouth During Seroconversion
- How Do You Know If You Have Shingles?
- Fever After Condom Broke Worried I Have HIV
- Flu Symptoms After Anal Sex Without Condom Does It Mean I Have HIV
- Itchy Testicles After Masturbation Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Stinging Pain After Kissing Cold Sore Worried I Have HIV
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.