100% ADHERENT BUT VL 500 (UPDATE)
Aug 30, 2010
Got my repeat vl back and less than 20 copies. Very relieved! I didn't fit the explanations given (immunisation, flu, etc), but I have had an extremely stressful few months (bereavement), so that might have explained my first blip (on ARV for two years).
Response from Dr. McGowan
Great news about the VL. I am sorry to hear about your loss. I hope for the best for you.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Is A Yeast Infection That Wont Go Away Is An Early Symptom Of Hiv?
- Hiv Risk And Canker Sores When Kissing
- Can A Heterosexual Man Catch Hiv From A Woman?
- What Underlying Conditions Cause Candidiasis?
- Will A Herpes Breakout Always Reoccur In The Same Area?
- What Over The Counter Drugs Can Treat Genital Herpes?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.