last month i had sex with prostitute during her menses period ,while doing fingering some blood comnes on my hand and by same hand i wore the condom due to which some blood get on my penis but due to fear of hiv i didn"t insert my penis so it can led hiv?

Response from Dr. McGowan

Your risk of HIV from this situation is low.

Some factors to consider:

The HIV status of your female partner is not known Did you have any sores, cuts or open ulcers on your penis..if so there may be some risk to you...if the skin on your hand and penis was intact then the risk is nil. Did you wash with soap and water right away? That would also decrease your risk. Since it has been 1 month ago, and you think you may have had a true exposure you should have an HIV test done. by 6 weeks the vast majority of people who may test positive will already have a positive result. Best to your, Joe

i appreaciate your time
Unable to reach undetectable