|looking for a doctor in Bangkok
Aug 20, 2010
Hello I am writing asking for your advice . I am looking for HIV specialist in Bangkok. So far I have found two doctors : Dr. Nick Walters at Mission Hospital (Bangkok Adventist Hospital) Bangkok, and Dr. Philippe Seur in Pattaya. I'm not sure who I shold go for? Could you give any advice or suggest a specialist in Bangkok?
| Response from Dr. Young
Hello and thanks for your post.
I'm not very familiar with either doctor, so I'm posting this to our readers in hope of their recommendations.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Can You Get HIV From Touching An Open Scab?
- Black Spots After Topping Without Condom Does It Mean I Have HIV
- Blisters After Kissing Cut On Lip Worried I Have HIV
- Blood In Urine After Sharing Sex Toys Worried I Have HIV
- Bloody Pee After Unprotected Vaginal Sex Worried I Have HIV
- Ear Infection After Topping With Condom Does It Mean I Have HIV
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.