For World AIDS Day, read about stigma, criminalization and more >>

Joining Dr Pauls research in Houston for HIV using abzeim

Best route for accessing Dr Pauls research as a research subject for abzyme tharapy trials. I have been HIV+ for 24 years with an undetectable viral load for more than 10 years on triple therapy. Happy, healthy and working professional. UK resident. Thank you and regards.

Hello and thanks for your post.

According to Dr. Paul's press release, you might try these contacts:

"For more information about Dr. Paul's research, including copies of the Conference presentations and reprints of previous publications, please visit or call Zachary Barnett at the Abzyme Research Foundation at 347-967-9734 or via email at"

Why was I given a 6 month dosage for PEP?