Selecting a New Primary Care Physician
Aug 17, 2010
I recently relocated from Atlanta to Long Beach, CA and am having difficulty finding a new PCP. I had a fantastic doctor in Atlanta but am hearing that most HIV+ people in my area go to ID/Internests in WEHO.
How can I find a fantastic, informed new primary care doctor closer to my new home in Long Beach?
Response from Dr. Young
Hello and thanks for your post.
It can be a tough drive up the 405 to get from Long Beach to WEHO. I always suggest asking your local AIDS service organization for their recommendations; that said, I'd feel pretty safe recommending our friend and high-quality HIV doctor, Dr. Stefan Schneider.
Hope this helps, BY
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Chills After Receptive Anal Sex Without Condom Does It Mean I Have HIV
- Groin Pain After Oral Sex With No Protection Does It Mean I Have HIV
- Do Steroids Cause Vaginal Infections?
- How Long Does It Normally Take For Your Pap Smear Test Results Come Back?
- Aids Patient With High Bilirubin Count
- Can Vaginal Fluid Entering The Eye Cause Hiv?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.